A Little Piece of Space

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Little Piece of Candy

Please... sit back... relax.

But before you do that.. maybe you should look over your left shoulder.

What do you see? ... Do you see yourself? Do you see a monster?

What do you see?

This is a question you should ask yourself. Twice.

One day, I was paying for some candy at a gas station convenience store, and I was trying to get my wallet out of my pants (jeans). The jeans pockets were smaller than the usual jean pocket so I struggled. A very small but extraordinary struggle. It was me against my pocket... and the wallet was stuck in the middle of it all. Eventually I successfully extracted my leather bound colourful paper and coin holder from my jean pocket. This whole scene was whitnessed by the store clerk-cashier-moneytaker-man... and my scene caused him to, once I had my wallet out of the confinds of my pants, blurt out "Its a George Kastanza wallet". I was naturally taken aback by this mans blurtation of words of which I was completely not expecting. He simply missunderstood, for he thought the wallet was the hold up, but really it was the pocket in my leg coverings.

So what have we learned?

Looking over your left shoulder causes great questions to arise and moneytakers are now known to not understand my desperate situations.

Keep it keen,
Sputnik...

1 Comments:

  • Man.
    That's like. Spiffy.

    I think spiffy is a pretty good describing word for this Post.
    And since when do you have a blog. This should be on national television and maybe even the local newspaper. It's flabbergasting.

    By Blogger Benjamin, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home